Here's a little something I'm trying out.
Most of the work I’ve been doing recently is in the web-video-Flash area, which is all well and good, but I do miss doing a greater amount of print-oriented design and illustration work.
I'm also looking to drum up more non-corporate clients. Working with agencies and corporations on a regular basis is enjoyable, definitely, and very nice in the paying-the-bills department. But there’s something uniquely satisfying about working one-on-one with individuals, helping them achieve an artistic goal that they couldn’t alone. Those projects are usually the most creative and fun to work on, too.
So I’m instituting the Rad Project Discount. If you and your project are awesome enough, I will chop my rates and do it for less – sometimes as much as half off what I would charge a corporate client.
• Examples of rad projects include but are not limited to: band album design, event posters, and book cover illustrations. The creative stuff!
• Rad clients are individuals or small organizations looking for an artistic partner in their ventures. Large agencies and companies are not eligible for the discount but are welcome to contact me here.
It’s a win-win. Rad clients get award-winning work for less money, and I get to expand my portfolio with rad projects. Historically, I’ve usually given these sorts of projects a cheaper rate anyway – I’m simply making it official.
This is going to be one rad year.
• The Rad Project Discount may or may not be a limited-time offer, so act today.
• I reserve the right to approve or deny the discount for projects and/or clients as I see fit.
• You can have it cheap or fast, not both. Rush jobs are not eligible for the Rad Project Discount.